Friday, April 1, 2016

April BYOC | Valorie Wibbens



How can April already be here?!!! It's a little crazy how fast the time is going but I am SO happy the weather over here, is getting warmer. 

A new month brings, of course, new BYOC goodies from the ladies at The Lilypad and Valorie Wibbens has released yet another wonderful and colourful pack of Sprinkles and some pretty amazing digital papers too! Here's is the project I created with Valorie's items + some additional oldies from here store.

(fuelled by caffeine and dreams, sprinkles v.42, a bit worn topography no.1 & cut it out: hello by valorie wibbens)

Although I am not part of her creative team, I also created a paged with Peppermint's April BYOC goodies...something I might in time, re-create in hybrid format also. I was thrilled to see the digital version of those cute rubber elements (seen in many paper monthly kits) included in her contribution this month.

(milestone elements & papers by one little bird)


No comments:

Post a Comment