Monday, February 15, 2016

February Blog Hop | Gossamer Blue



Hey guys!

It's that time of the month again and the ladies and I are happy to be part of this month's Gossamer Blue  Inspiration Blog Hop.

This month, I decided to stick to the 8x8 size I've quickly have become addicted to; it's THE perfect surface size! The photo I picked for this project is a snapshot of one of the many moments I've woken up to the sound of my daughter and her Nintendo DS. She'll tap me on the forehead (a little abruptly), shove the console inches from my face and ask questions and give instructions at lightning speed; most of which my sleepy mind can't quite yet compute with.

I typed up a few phrases in Photoshop (font: KB Like Pink Stars) and printed it on about a third of my background and used a basic yellow Highlighter to highlight a few of the words. The remainder of my background was covered with a patterned paper. Only a few elements were selected to complete my project.


(main scrapbooking kit, main add-on and main life pages kit)

Just follow the links below to visit each blog;



2 comments:

  1. Love how you used this pattern paper and the phrases are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete