Friday, January 15, 2016

January Blog Hop | Gossamer Blue



It's time for the January Team Blog Hop for Gossamer Blue and the ladies and I are back this month with some wonderful inspiration.

I decided to change this around a little bit and the last project I created for January is an 8x8 instead of my usual format. Most of my old digital layouts contain a bold background and not the white space everyone is so accustomed in seeing. This project was really a throwback for me and I really enjoyed the 8x8 format as well.


(main scrapbooking kit, main add-on and main life pages kit)

Just follow the links below to visit each blog;


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the stripes with the b&w photo. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing I love the black and white with the pops of colour, making the whole thing just work! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your layouts are always so pretty and inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! Love your use of paints!

    ReplyDelete